An accessible API is currently on our roadmap, until then if you need to push your Enquire post-purchase survey data into your database, you can use the below method.
- Create a StitchData account and set your database as your destination.
- Install Shopify Flow. We’ll be using Flow’s send http request functionality.
Add “Incoming Webhook” as an integration in StitchData
In StitchData, click “Add Integration” and then click “Webhooks” (it’s alphabetical, so you’ll have to scroll to the bottom). You’ll be presented with a screen to input an Integration Name and Primary Key. You can enter whatever you’d like to call your new table that will contain Enquire data. As a Primary Key, we suggest using “order_id”. Click “Save”.
On the following screen, you’ll be presented with a Webhooks URL. Copy the url, you’ll need it in the next step.
Create a new workflow
In Shopify Flow, create a new workflow with Enquire - New Survey Response as your trigger. Next, add External - Send http request as your action.
Next, fill in the available fields with the below information:
- HTTP Method: Post
- URL: past the webhooks URL you copied from StitchData
- Headers: Key: Content-Type, Value: application/json
- Body: this is where you’ll input what attributes you want to pass from Enquire and Shopify to your database. If you used “order_id” as your primary key, make sure you include that. The below json can be copied into the body section and will pass your order id, order name, survey question, and survey response.
After you’ve filled in all the fields, click “Save” located in the upper right hand corner and name your new workflow. To set your workflow live, simply click the on/off toggle next to the save button.
You’re all set, Enquire survey data will now start feeding into your database. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].